Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair from the nose showing...?

My boyfriend has nose hair showing out of the nostrils most of the time. I hate it %26amp; would like to tell him but how should I tell him? Won't he feel bad? Guys out there, how would you like to be told from your girlfriend? Also how do you take care of the hair so that I could hint him?



Hair from the nose showing...?

just tell him. Be like...you have nose hairs hanging out of your nose. He probably wont care.



Hair from the nose showing...?

buy him a trimmer- he should get the hint then....



Hair from the nose showing...?

make him a grooming kit, put some nail clippers, a nose hair trimmer (there like $15 and they trim the ear hair too) and some other stuff and then you conveinece him to let you use it on him, so whenever the problem arises you can just go back to the kit, the thing is you have to make it appear as if it is not utterly disgusting and he will pick up on these traits



Hair from the nose showing...?

My husband wants to be told if he has a nose hair or an occasional ear hair. Wouldn't you want to be told. I don't think he'll be offended.



Hair from the nose showing...?

if u dont tell him then someone else will and hell be very imberresd and i think you should tell him out of public or something guys are ike us they dont want to look wierd best ok luck :)



Hair from the nose showing...?

I would tell him while we are at home because then he could handle the problem there.Also I would suggest that you buy him some trimmers and see what happens.My best advise would be to tell him I don't think he would be offended.Guys like to look neat too,well some guys.Just tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish