Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Troubles...?

I have a major knot in my hair. It shows often, and isn't very attractive. I have long hair- and love it long, so I don't want to cut my hair short- but I'm not sure what do do. Any suggestions?



Hair Troubles...?

try adding some style to your hair find ways to do your hair so the knot won't show



Hair Troubles...?

After you wash it brush it out and put detangler. Or you instead of detangler put leave in conditioner. I put both because my hair gets tangley alot to.



Hair Troubles...?

Before washing your hair, brush out all knots and rinse out conditioner with cold water and it will be more manageable and less likely to knot up.



Hair Troubles...?

You need something slippery to put on it, like peanut butter or olive oil. Smear it on the knot, then comb it out, then wash your hair. I promise you, it works EVERY time. : )



Hair Troubles...?

Need more info. Do you mean you've had the same knot in your hair for a while now and there is no way to get it out? If that is the case,then where is the knot? If you got your hair layered some that might get rid of it or have the knot razored off. Don't cut it off with scissors because then you will have a chop mark in your hair,that's why I suggested to use a razor instead,better yet go to salon and have them do it. Good luck.



Hair Troubles...?

1...THIS IS FOR THICK %26amp; THIN HAIR



heat up some olive oil (purer the better)



drench all of your hair especially the ends



wrap your hair with plastic wrap



put a towel around your neck



(those last two things is because it does get drippy)



leave in for an hour



wash out with shampoo and conditioner



this repairs, strengthens, makes it shiny, etc etc and soft as a baby's hair



I have gotten many ppl hooked on this,,,my friends are naming this 'hair crack' do this every other week or weekly up to you



2.. THIS IS FOR THIN HAIR ONLY



heat up coconut oil and do the same as above



it makes thinck hair tangly frizzing and too oily...



DO THE OLIVE OIL, YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL A HUGE DIFFERENCE YOU WIL HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish