Friday, June 18, 2010

I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

will it show when i straghten it??



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

of course, you can also blow dry it straight, then use ur straighting iron for a finishing touch....



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

totally



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

yeah, my hair is the same way and i have side bangs. GOod luck!



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

yup i have the same problem...just straighten or blowdry them %26amp; youll be fine



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

yes



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

yea you have to starighten them. My cousin has curly hair too and she has to straighten her side bangs everyday. It will look nice!



Hope I helped!



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

Yes.



Side bangs are hella annoying when you first get them.



Personal experience.



But, they'll adjust.



Blow drying them also helps.



Try seperating them while showering %26amp; stuff, it helps.



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

it should ..if it doesnt then you paid money for nothing



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

it'll show if you straighten it, but it might look weird all the same, it has to slightly curve in...if you have those cylinderical (?) comb, then straighten you hair out and then use the comb to curve it in. hope that made sense.



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

YES YES YES!!!!!!!



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

yes. and they'll look really good too.



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

If you straighten them and then put styling paste in them like dirt by jonathan antin (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh... you can make it so they look cooler



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

Um...yeah.



I got side bangs yesterday. my hair isnt straight its curly. they dont really show that much!!?

yep they do



i have super curly hair too and when its curly u cant even tell but when its straigh u can tottaly see them



u can also u serum when its curly to try to inhance it cause curly bangs are just as cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish