Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PLZ Answer Hair weaveing Problem!!10pts PLZ Experience Only?

I have short brown hair and I get it braided at a salon and then I weave the hair on myself. The extensions have always been dark brown but now I want them light brown w/ highlights. I do my own hair and I m Not going to the salon. Now dying it the same brown as the hair extension is easy but doing the highlights the same style as the extension is hard. What I would do is just weave it over my natural color hair thickly for no show.



I know about this subject so only SMART answers plz.



Thanks



Elekctra



PLZ Answer Hair weaveing Problem!!10pts PLZ Experience Only?

You should buy this weave called Velvet Hair.You can perm and or dye the hair as if it is your own.It is not cheap, but it is well worth it.Or even try Remy hair.You will look faboulous like Beyonce.Trust me!!! I recommend Remy hair though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish