Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have curly hair but the top layer is buffy how do i get my curls to show, which product etc.?

Use mousse or hairspray when you hair is wet, then scrunch it. You will get cute, defined curls.



I have curly hair but the top layer is buffy how do i get my curls to show, which product etc.?

i'm not a real big fan of herbal essences but they have a great curl inducing shampoo. i'd try that with some really good moisturizing conditioner that won't weigh your hair down. i'd try daily moisture by pantein pro-v.



I have curly hair but the top layer is buffy how do i get my curls to show, which product etc.?

use a curl activating leave in conditioner, or curl activating mousse, then blow dry your hair using a diffuser for soft flowing curls.



I have curly hair but the top layer is buffy how do i get my curls to show, which product etc.?

I also have curly hair that I think I have had a similar problem as yours. What I did that helped was... I had my hairstylist take thinning shears and thin just the top layer (also cut in about 1-3 inches, depending on your hair length, than the rest of my hair) this will help with volume and holds curl better. Also, when you blow dry your hair, let your hair air dry until it's between damp and dry. Then put a diffuser on your hairdryer and use it to finish drying. One product that I have found to help the most is TIGI CATWALK. Hope this helps. Good luck!



I have curly hair but the top layer is buffy how do i get my curls to show, which product etc.?

Products ISO- bouncy curl, Paul mitchell curl up ( i think it is called, serums are good to bio silk by firouk, you can get shampoos and conditioners for curlly hair too matrix makes one i am sure so do the other companys i love equave leave in it is awsome you might need a slite trim off your layer no more than a quarter of an inch i would tell your hair dresser , no razer in your hair do not dry your hair with the hair dryer scrunch with the towell and add styling cream for curlly hair



I have curly hair but the top layer is buffy how do i get my curls to show, which product etc.?

I HIGHLY suggest using Bumble and Bumble hair products. They are professionally made, and are great products. These products are a little more expensive than others, but are worth every penny. They also last a really long time if used sparingly. If these products cannot be bought, still follow these steps using different products.



Begin by getting your hair cut/trimmed by a professional stylist. They will also thin it, which will help with a lot of the extra bulk in your locks.



1. Wash hair well with Bumble and Bumble's Curl Conscious Shampoo. Apply a small amount to palms and rub gently onto scalp and hair. Using fingertips massage your scalp and rinse well afterwards.



2. If you are going to use a conditioner, (I recommend using only 2-3 times a week) follow after shampoo. Use Curl Conscious Conditioner for Medium to Thick Hair. Use a small amount and apply to your hair. Do not rub into your scalp. Leave in for 1-2 minutes and rinse with cool water. Rinsing with cool water will allow most of the nutrients to be absorbed and not washed away.



3. If you are styling your hair curly, scrunch dry and apply Curl Conscious Styling cr鐚玬e. You can also add any of their mousse/hairspray to add firm hold. Leaning over and letting your hair fall upside down, scrunch your hair upwards towards the top of your head using your fingertips, while blow-drying.



If you are styling your hair straight, follow steps one and two, but using a different shampoo/conditioner. Any of the Bumble and Bumble ones are great.



1. Apply a small amount of Bumble and Bumble 閳ユソtraight閳?onto palms of hands, and work through damp hair.



2. Blow-dry with your fingertips until mostly dry, and then finish by using a round or paddle brush. Because your hair is so thick, I would recommend doing it in sections.



3. Using a flat iron (I strongly recommend a CHI.) straighten your hair in small sections, combing/brushing through as you go.



If desired, you can add a finishing touch by using the Bumble and Bumble Defrizz. This is a great tool for those extra hairs that never seem to stay down! =)



I hope these tips help. I wrote them myself, but the products can be bought at www.bumbleandbumble.com I know it can be a pain to have to spend extra money on hair products, but they really do work, and it閳ユ獨 really worth it. I can promise you閳ユ獟l be happy. If you cannot purchase these products, don閳ユ獩 stress, just follow the same steps I gave, just using different products. (these are just my favorites) I wish you the best of luck閳ヮ泧nd if you need any more help, tips, or advice on products, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish