Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Split Ends + Hair Teasing?

Ok, so for our school production, there's a group of us that HAVE to tease our hair.



After the first show, I noticed I had quite a few split ends %26gt;_%26lt;



We have to do this about 6 more times *eek*



I'm going to go to the hairdresser when the entire production is over, so I can get rid of the split ends!!



Is there anything I can do before my hair gets teased, to maybe reduce the amount of split ends?



And, our hair is being teased and then sprayed with hairspray so it stays up (it looks like a mass of messy hair). What is the best and fastest way for me to get my hair un-teased, when it's been sprayed?



Split Ends + Hair Teasing?

rinse your hair and then put lots of condidioner on,comb out gently then wash



Split Ends + Hair Teasing?

Eek! That sounds horrible! My advice is to use a defence shampoo that will protect your hair, I use one called Miricle before I straighten my hair.



Split Ends + Hair Teasing?

Egg whites, oil massages can improve your hair. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/dryhair.html



Split Ends + Hair Teasing?

wash it. and use conditioner



Split Ends + Hair Teasing?

Use a hair detangler. The one from loreal that's made for kids is really good. They detangle quick and it smells good. This should protect it from the damage and help detangle the teased up hair.



Split Ends + Hair Teasing?

i tease my hair all the time



i just use a spray in conditioner before teasing it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish